Beautifully Maintained, Spacious Family Home Only Minutes from the thriving town Of Midleton. "Springmount", Ballyedmond, Midleton, Cork. P25 K650
For Sale PSRA: 001575
By Private Treaty
On the instruction of the owners
Midleton, Co.Cork. P25 K650
Highly Desirable, Spacious Family Home within close
proximity of the bustling town of Midleton.
C. 2,500 Sq. Ft.
Guide Price: €550,000.00 BER: C2
John O’Farrell & Sons are favoured with instruction from the owners to offer for sale this exceptionally well maintained family home which is located only two miles from the thriving town of Midleton and all it has to offer.
“Springmount”, Ballyedmond sits proudly on a mature and lawned private site offering comfortable indoor and tranquil outdoor living space.
The Midleton Train Station is nearby where a regular service runs to neighbouring villages, the industrial and commercial zones of Little Island, Carrigtwohill and Cork City. The property is within minutes of shops, bars, restaurants, cinema, Market Green shopping centre, sporting clubs and a selection of excellent schools including Educate Together, Gael Scoil, Secondary Schools and Midleton College.
This well-located property offers country living a short drive from a thriving town and all the services it provides.
Midleton is a town with exceptional development potential, being a designated growth centre in the latest Cork County Development Plan.
- From the main road entry to the property is through large double gates, beautifully crafted dry stone walls and wicket gate.
- The Solid Wood Triple glazed front door leads to the the entrance Hallway which measures 16’ x 8’ and is floored with solid Maple flooring.
- The Living Room: 18’ x 15’ has an open fire, marble and Rio Teak Fireplace, maple flooring and bay window overlooking the beautifully maintained lawn and driveway to the front of the property.
- Family Room: 15’ x 15’ Brindle Red Butterly Brick fire surround with Parkray Solid Fuel Stove which heats radiators and water. Double doors to Kitchen and Conservatory.
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 15’ x 12’ with wall and floor units, electric oven, six ring gas hob, integrated fridge, plumbed for dish washer with double doors to family room.
- Separate Dining Room: 12’6” x 12’ suitable for parties and functions overlooking the front garden with archway to the hall.
- Conservatory: 15’ x 14’ Solid roof with Butterly Brick Dwarf Walls and French doors opening on to the front garden.
- Utility Room: 12’ x 6’ off the kitchen with sink unit and plumbed for washing machine.
- Bedroom 1 Ground Floor: 12’ x 11’ with window overlooking rear gardens, fruit trees, patio and decking areas.
- Bedroom 2 Ground Floor: 13’ x 12’ with en-suite W.C., W.H.B., Electric Shower and Built in Wardrobe.
- Bathroom Ground Floor: 9’ x 9’ with W.C., W.H.B., Bath, Bidet, tiled floor and half tiled walls.
- Stairs/Landing: Attractive Mahogany Stair Panelling and bannisters leading to bright, spacious landing and seating area.
- Bedroom 3: 14’ x 11’ with built in wardrobe, W.H.B., with under sink storage
- Bathroom: 9’ x 8’ Quadrant Shower Unit with Power Shower, W.C., W.H.B., Heated Towel Rail and Sky Light
- Hot Press: 6’ x 6’6” walk in with shelving
- Bedroom 4: 14’ x 12’ to the front of the house with built in storage.
- Bedroom 5: 14’6” x 13’ 6” with en-suite W.C., W.H.B., Shower cubicle with electric shower, walk in wardrobe and large Sky Light.
- Wired for alarm system
- Fibre Broadband
- Walls pumped with insulation
- Attic insulated
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Large driveway and parking area
- Wooden Garden Shed: 14’ x 9’ on pre-laid foundation
- Large patio with elevated decking area: 16’ x 12’ sheltered by hedging
- Mature Lawns and Shrubbery to the front, side and rear of the property.
- Storage area to the front of the property with teak garage doors